This is Me
I like to observe people and watch for that true moment of uncensored emotion, whether it be happiness, sadness, laughter or excitement. Capturing those moments brings a true authenticity to a picture.
The thing I love about family photography is capturing that moment and when you look back on those images years later you can evoke that emotion again just from looking at that picture.
A few things that make me, me
– My favourite book of all time is “Way of the peaceful warrior” by Dan Millman
– I love peanut butter and celery
– I have two beautiful girls that have learnt to stand and smile for me
– Hearing my kids laugh is my favourite sound of all
– The best time of year is spring. The sweet smell in the air gets me every time
– I could watch the sunrise on the beach every day and never get bored
– When I’m taking photos time is irrelevant, I could do it all day every day
– I love to people watch
– My photography journey started when I was 19 and studying film and television production
Thanks for taking the time see what I see. If you’re in Sydney (or in any part of the world, I do like to travel) I would love to capture some beautiful memories for you. Contact me to get in contact.